Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pink & Green Baby Shower

I love, love, love throwing parties and when I had the chance of doing my sister in law's baby shower I jumped at the chance.  I went back and forth deciding what I wanted to do and search high and low for just the right something but in the end I found nothing I liked enough so I created my own.  Everything from the baby shower invites to the banner with Baby Emma's name was custom designed. 

I will be posting tutorials for most of the items I made over the next couple days but here is an overview of the entire shower in all it's pink and green wonderfulness!
Advice Book for the Parents to be and Thanks You Cookies for the Guests.

Take Home Cookie Gifts for the Guests.

Lemon Sugar Cookies Shaped like Onesies with Pink and Green Royal Icing.

Custom Made Thank You Labels.
Dessert Table.

Dessert Table.
Custom Water Bottle Labels.
Vanilla Cupcake and Cake with Sweet Cream Buttercream Icing.

Ribbon Cake (just like the one I tried)

Cupcakes with White Sugar Pearls
Veggies and Dip.

Pioneer Woman's Olive Cheese Bread.
Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce.
Home made Mac and Cheese with a Toppings Bar.

Food Table.

Banner with the Baby's Name.
Home Made Pom Poms.

Hat Boxes Painted to Match the Color Scheme.
Custom Cake Stands. This one is 6 inches.

This Cake Stand is 8 inches.
This Cake Stand is 10 inches.

Considering I planned this baby shower 1000 miles away and had to ship everything I am so happy with how it turned out. 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila